- We care At the Baldwinville Nursing Home. We care for and care about our residents within a single level home like facility in a country setting.
- We offer Short–term Rehab, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy in all our rooms. The well equipped physical therapy department challenges every resident to be at their personal best.
- Our facility is certified for long term care.
- Our nursing staff is selected because they love and care about our residents and have chosen the field of geriatric nursing as their career. Our staff and administration have many years of service that provide a stable and consistent environment for your loved one.
- Residents are invited to engage in varied and ongoing activities. A few of the events are Inter–Generational Programs, Trivia Games, Bowling, Men's Group, Bingo and Current Events.
- We provide seasonal trips as well as in–house entertainment.
- We encourage and invite you to be part of the BNH family. Family and friends are always welcome to participate with the residents in activities.
- We are a non–profit organization focused on the continued quality care of our residents. Our profits are returned directly to our operations for the benefit of our residents, families and staff.
©2013 Baldwinville Nursing Home and Rehabilition Center. All rights reserved. Site design by inConcert Web Solutions.